Training Videos | a great way to help your clients and employees to excel
This is an example of using chroma keying (green screen or blue screen) to place your trainer in a professional setting. The key to success with chroma-keying is |
- Ensuring that the color of attire, jewelry, and props do not match the background screen color.
- Minimizing jewelry and anything that’s reflective that could reflect the color of the background screen color.
- Lighting the background evenly.
- Having all people and objects at least 12 feet (4 meters) away from the background to reduce color reflections of the background onto any people and objects in the room.
- Evenly lighting people and objects in the foreground.
- Using a light behind the key person (people) to delineate them from the background color.
5 Things Your Video Must Include
Video is the future of social media. Not surprising, since it remains the best method for communicating critical information AND provoking a particular feeling in people. In 15 to 60 seconds a successful video must accomplish the same things that a 90-minute feature film accomplishes.
For the details click HERE